Infernos Index du Forum
Infernos Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Bienvenue Invité, viens donc palabrer amicalement à notre table ici armé de ta chope et de ton pistolet laser!
Facebook All Shortcode

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Infernos Index du Forum -> Partie externe -> Centre de recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
peatmarcs

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 13:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook All Shortcode Répondre en citant

Facebook All Shortcode
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Jurgen on 09 Apr 2017hi, i have the pro. (It won't work with facebook group) Ted Lowe 100+ active installations Tested with 4.8.4 Updated 1 ago Facebook Social Stream (14 total ratings) The Facebook Social Stream plugin allows you to display a custom Facebook feed of a public Facebook page, groups, posts, events, photos and videos on … Daniele Angileri 2,000+ active installations Tested with 4.7.8 Updated 10 ago Instagram Feed WD Instagram Gallery (189 total ratings) Instagram Feed WD is a user-friendly plugin to display user or hashtag-based Instagram feeds as a responsive customizable gallery. The same if I use [qemreport] [qememail] [qemnames] [qemregistrations]. Pl advise if this is doable with a little tweaking or requires lot of development at your end. Thank you so much. you could add you social share buttons to the full description but adding it the calendar may be too complicated especially on a phone where there is very little room on the screen Rajesh on 09 Jan 2017Please share an email ID to which I can send the Website details with the event details appearing in footer issue I raised yesterday. How awesome our products are. Plugins My Favorites Beta Testing Developers Search for: Search plugins Showing results for: advanced-facebook-wall. Graham on 13 Apr 2016Like this here: Get it quick before it becomes a premium extension. Your questions and comments, I guess. Any fix for this? Graham on 08 Jan 2017Rajesh, I need to see the site to do any diagnosis Frans on 31 Dec 2016Hi, Can I change the start day to monday instead of sunday? Cheers, Frans Graham on 01 Jan 2017Hi Frans, Go to the calendar settings and scroll to the bottom of the page where you will see the option to start the week on Monday Vishal on 07 Oct 2016Hello, I am using this qem plugin and one page is displaying event list, but i want to display the event list in different passion, like i have an html for events to display in a page, and is it possible that i can get each field of event list to convert it into my own html template. For example the actual month and the two next to the actual. And the other problem is if someone bookmarks they will never see the next 5 events. learner on 31 Mar 2016Many thanks for your service. I tried that but it says No Event Found with that shortcode. A model of best practices in the WordPress community offering the highest quality themes and managed hosting for WordPress. Graham on 13 May 2016OK, Ive done the testing and it looks like about 3 hours of coding. Check out UpThemes Runway Framework for WordPress One of the most powerful and original concepts in WordPress frameworks, Runway turns your admin into a theme development environment. 404 Error The article you were looking for was not found, but maybe try looking again! . Search for: What better way to start the new year than with updates to two of your favorite plugins? V2.9 of Instagram Feed Pro and v1.5 of Custom Twitter Feeds Pro are ready to rock! SVG icons, permanent/backup caches, WPML support, and lots of other improvements. Jason on 12 May 2016Great Plugin&is there a way when using shortcode to display event list to have pagination? Graham on 12 May 2016Hi Jason, Its something Im working on but its not easy. I have the shortcode on a page that also has [qem order="dsc"] at the top. If you msg me cost and details, I can present. Thanks, Graham on 07 Oct 2016Vishal, Take a look at the qembuildevent function in quick-event-manager.php for all the field names. Previous 1 2 3 I'm not a full time developer, I do this stuff as a hobby. I will now update the shortcodes page. The copyright information in the footer of my events page is getting replaced by the event details. Have been on your site for the last hour or so, exploring. It will display all categories. How can I arrange my event list in descending order (starting from current to future events) listing all the events. Heres the whole shortcode Im trying to use [qem id='archive' posts='10' order="asc"] If I remove the order part it shows events fine but from oldest to most recent and wed like them to show from the most recent to the oldest. Barry on 11 Jan 2017Great Plugin, Thanks for your really great work.I am definitely getting the pro version. How important is this? Would your client pay for the work? Jason on 13 May 2016Quite possibly&depending on cost. Keep up with or latest and greatest happenings by following us on your favorite social channel. Pantherius 700+ active installations Tested with 4.8.4 Updated 6 ago 1 2 3 5a02188284
facebook zeal for lifeforum satelit and biss key facebookdownload facebook pentru nokia lumia 520nu imi apare chat pe facebookfacebook recommend button for bloggerhow long on facebook chat before idlemensagens para facebook chateadaawesome facebook covers for couplesfacebook messages for girlfriendmake your facebook relationship status private

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 13:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Infernos Index du Forum -> Partie externe -> Centre de recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange